Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

I seriously never thought this was ever going to be a thing after the cancellation of the first series...but suddenly many years later, this pop up and my mind was blowned into oblivion of how vastly improve this reboot is compare to the first two episodes of the original O_o

Bravo Alvin, Bravo!

Anime in a Nutshell アニメ一言 Anime in a Nutshell アニメ一言

Wow I notice the title of this short I wasn't expecting it to be literal.

Anyway while it did gave me a chuckle, you should change that "T" to an "AO" rating due to the disturbing close up female breasts at the end.

FFF:Remake - Chapter 1+ FFF:Remake - Chapter 1+

Holy cow! SplashKhat is still around after a decade of inactivity!?

Anyway, a great remake of the very 1st chapter of FFF with much better sprite animation & additional dialogue. The added scene with Cecil's conversation between his Paladin & Dark Knight sides was great :)

Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

LMAO the shark in the shower completly threw me off when I was really expecting this to be about the girl slipping on the floor...or something of that nature.

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

Possible the best animation from ZONE-SAMA I've ever watch since the Jinx Hentai Parody animation back in 2009.

Sprite A Day Revenge: 4 Sprite A Day Revenge: 4

I like all of them except for Krutches which was too weak to be funny in my opinion.

Horsenwelles responds:

the proof is in the pudding pops

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

Wow!

A random hilarious animation about a cow with an insane sex craze and his penis shoots lazers. With that in mind, this one is full of win!

golfinho responds:

yes man!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

....ROFL!!

Funniest Awesome movie since Awesome Gaiden.

Angel vs Demon Angel vs Demon

WOW O_o

Possible the best "anime" style animation I've ever seen in a while on Newgrounds even through its a bit short.

I R Naraku I R Naraku

huh?!

All I see is a ripped picture of strawberry clock with a title "I R Naraku" while the audio is playing. Clearly from what I see, no effort at all was put into this.