Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

No words can describe how awesome this randomly generated Zelda rip off game is!

Flash Shadowgate Flash Shadowgate

Normally I find point and click adventure games boring but this game was an exception due to its theme,music and simplicity. Despite owning an NES, I didn't played this til I discover the gameboy color version which from my understanding its identical to the NES version.

Anyway, great job for porting an old classic to flash :)

larrymcduck responds:

Thanks! There are many different versions of Shadowgate, but this is the one I am familiar with. I played it on the NES when I owned one, then in emulators on the computer. I'm glad this wad a different enough point and click adventure to keep you playing!

Asteroid Belt v1.0 Asteroid Belt v1.0

Too simple but still fun

While its simple as an Atari 2600 game, its actually kind of fun and challenging...til theres not enough room to maneuver in the asteroid field due to the spacecraft's fat hitbox which I think somewhat ruins the game Still, not bad for your first flash game.

MegaTankMan MegaTankMan

Good fun Megaman flash.

While I'm not a fan of tankman, having him in a Megaman style game just fits very awesome. Probably the only thing that I have a problem with it that I wish there were more stages but with the other option playing as Megaman and difficulty settings I'll let that slide.

Super 3D Pig Feeder Super 3D Pig Feeder

Very neat but one major flaw.

The controls. Why can't you toggle the controls? However, as a big Doom fan myself, this is very neat as you were able to make a Doom mod exclusive to flash and I commend you for the effort.

final fantasy: my Style final fantasy: my Style

Not bad.

For your first game it was okay, although the thing that bothered me was the fact that you start out with not a lot of mp but at least you gave me unlimited potions which made it easy for me to beat on my first try.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Good concept.

It was quite innovative the way the farther you go in the game, the more 8bit or trippy it gets. My only compliant is that it was short and easy but still a fun experimental platformer.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Damn this game is addictive!

Wow, who would have though that tossing turtles a lot would be such a blast. Hilarious obstacles, Kickass gameplay, Sweet powerups...well I could go on but bottomline its fun as hell! EVERYONE MUST PLAY THIS GAME!!!!XD
...yea I went a bit overboard there -_-;

Bleach CharacterMatchFULL Bleach CharacterMatchFULL

It was fun

I manage to beat this this on my first try when the timer was below 10 seconds.
Anyway, this game definitely needs more levels and pics.

In Utero In Utero

Pretty sweet game

GOOD:Plays like Gradius or Lifeforce but your a sperm
BAD:controls feels a bit slow and not fluid

FetusFulp responds: