Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

I seriously never thought this was ever going to be a thing after the cancellation of the first series...but suddenly many years later, this pop up and my mind was blowned into oblivion of how vastly improve this reboot is compare to the first two episodes of the original O_o

Bravo Alvin, Bravo!

Anime in a Nutshell アニメ一言 Anime in a Nutshell アニメ一言

Wow I notice the title of this short I wasn't expecting it to be literal.

Anyway while it did gave me a chuckle, you should change that "T" to an "AO" rating due to the disturbing close up female breasts at the end.

FFF:Remake - Chapter 1+ FFF:Remake - Chapter 1+

Holy cow! SplashKhat is still around after a decade of inactivity!?

Anyway, a great remake of the very 1st chapter of FFF with much better sprite animation & additional dialogue. The added scene with Cecil's conversation between his Paladin & Dark Knight sides was great :)

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

No words can describe how awesome this randomly generated Zelda rip off game is!

Flash Shadowgate Flash Shadowgate

Normally I find point and click adventure games boring but this game was an exception due to its theme,music and simplicity. Despite owning an NES, I didn't played this til I discover the gameboy color version which from my understanding its identical to the NES version.

Anyway, great job for porting an old classic to flash :)

larrymcduck responds:

Thanks! There are many different versions of Shadowgate, but this is the one I am familiar with. I played it on the NES when I owned one, then in emulators on the computer. I'm glad this wad a different enough point and click adventure to keep you playing!

Asteroid Belt v1.0 Asteroid Belt v1.0

Too simple but still fun

While its simple as an Atari 2600 game, its actually kind of fun and challenging...til theres not enough room to maneuver in the asteroid field due to the spacecraft's fat hitbox which I think somewhat ruins the game Still, not bad for your first flash game.

8Bit DKC2 Stickerbrush S. 8Bit DKC2 Stickerbrush S.

Simply Beautiful!! XD

VolcansMusic responds:

Thanks. ^^

ROTT - Goin' Down the Fast Way ROTT - Goin' Down the Fast Way

I love ROTT ^^

Its nice to see that someone made a song from ROTT around here.
Great rock remix of a fantastic tune!

AetherReactor responds:

Thanks, glad you like it.

Are you the same Philnemba from Doomworld, by any chance?

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

One of the best 8-bit tunes on NG I've ever heard!

This really sounds like it should be on a megaman game(lol I know a lot of people said this already) and it really captures the spirit of NES music in a perfect way :D

Janemba Janemba

-Decided to search "Janemba" on the art section for the first time in years.
-Finds one result.
-Loves it and favorites it because its super awesome :D

Leela Slurmed Leela Slurmed

I love this sexier Lela!

...also poor bender floating in space in the background :(

Mikasa Ackerman Mikasa Ackerman

I have 3 words I have to say about this Mikasa fan art: cute, adorable & sexy. ^_^